Now I don't want my kids to go wreak havoc on other people's things, but as the only person there without a spouse I was struggling to figure out what to do with the monkeys! In case you couldn't tell, we definitely err on the side of being "pro toys" in our household. In the absence of toys, they assume that most places are some form of park or children's activity center. So as much as I tried to keep them away from the water, the minute I'd turn my back to deal with one, the other had made her way back to the fountain. Thus I left the party early with two SOAKING wet girls and spent the entire drive home questioning my parenting skills as we headed back to a house full of toys.
Of course, why do you need toys when you can look around the house and find the coolest things...like toilet paper holders (D and C)...
cell phones (D)...
and mom's wallet! (D)
cell phones (D)...
and mom's wallet! (D)

No comments:
Post a Comment