The really depressing thing is that D actually SHRUNK--she was measured at 29inches last time. She was probably measured incorrectly last time, but it really bummed me out. I know, I know, I'm not a giant (I feel like the cyclops who says "I don't understand why she only has one eye!?"), but I was hoping they'd get some of Andrew's genes, and at this point I'm just hoping they are as tall as me. I also don't want little miss D to be identified as the 'short twin'--that would suck.
Anyway, other than their measurements, and the fact that the minute D saw the doctor's office she started screaming bloody murder (while her sister looked around smiling like "Oh, this place looks nice. Look at all the people paying attention to me. Wait, why is Dy'yan crying. She must know something I don't. Maybe I should start crying too..."), it wasn't a bad appointment. We are going to hold off on physical therapy until we have our developmental checkup next week.
And the day wasn't all about getting shots... we did made cupcakes (it won't take much for them to be better cooks than me...I give it a few months and an Easy Bake Oven) and played outside in our 'sandbox.'


No comments:
Post a Comment