I don't think people who hire me understand that if they want my brain to spend time on something to do with their work, they need to PAY me to do so.
I can't tell you how many times I've been speaking to someone and they've said something along the lines of "Well you know how all the blogs have been talking about X...."
And I'm thinking, "Really? That's funny, because the Dholakia and Price blogs didn't say anything about it. Even the Royston blog missed it. I also checked the Sports Guy and babychic101. Nothing. So I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I have any idea what you are talking about..."
I mean do you really think I have extra time to read Technorati?? What with all these blog posts I have to squeeze into my already busy schedule!?!
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment