The girls have a small but humorous vocab:
ought oh! (used for EVERYTHING)
Mamma
Da da
die die (their version of "bye bye")
mooore
"hoooooome" as in "ET phone..."
dy-yan (C's term for D AND herself--sort of a problem w/ identical twins I guess)
hat
sit
shish (sister)
wa wa (water)
hep (help)
and my personal favorite --- "shaya" (share)
I think they are doing so well, then I hang with a friend whose identical twin girls are 6 weeks older, and they are speaking in complete sentences. I guess that everything is relative and the grass is always greener, because while I lament that my kids are mutes compared to hers, she laments that her girls are completely sedentary while my girls try to climb everything and anything around them.
And when words fail them...(here's D waiting for the garbage man)
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment