Since losing most of the 40lbs I gained w/ the monkeys, I realized I've started to think that I am thinner than I am. Or I have at least started to think that I look like I used to before I had kids. But the truth is, I don't. For one thing, my hair is a total disaster....pregnancy made my once straight and relatively fine hair get out of control, and now I look like a wookie half the time.
For another, I have a hutt. You know, that area above the butt that sits right around the hips. Sometimes I put on a pair of jeans and I think "oh, these don't look that bad...I can fit into them again." Then I pull up my shirt, and there's my hutt. And the fact that the jeans are tight means the extra weight has just been pushed up above the pants, hence an even bigger hutt.
In the spirit of not raising weight-obsessed daughters, I've decided I might have to learn to live with the hutt.
I know, I know. Who am I and what have I done with Molly??!!
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment