--It is perpetually 'cool' here so they usually have to wear long sleeves and pants, eliminating almost anything they have received as a gift in the past year.
--Since much of their time is spent crawling or exploring, it seems mean to put them in clothes that restrict that... eliminating most dresses and thin pants. Hence they are in jeans most of the time.
--They don't grow fast enough so they aren't outgrowing anything!
--Whenever I buy things I want to make sure I "get my money's worth" so I buy slightly bigger and figure they'll quickly 'grow into it.' Yeah right. I ordered size 2 fleece jackets recently and had to return because as Andrew said, "They'll be 4 before they fit into those..."
Is it terrible that I am trying to figure out how many sunny, warm places we can visit this summer so that I can put them in new clothes?!
"Thermal shirts in June? You've GOT to be kidding me!"

No comments:
Post a Comment