We were supposed to go to Utah for Labor Day and meet up w/ the Texas Team Dodson contingent, but sickness led to cancellations from critical party members, so we went to Carmel instead. Not a terrible trade off, given that the weather was SPECTACULAR. I've never seen so many people on the beach in Carmel in my life. A great weekend given the last minute change in plans. Here are some pics (there are a lot of them...not that often that I get to put the monkeys in swimsuits and sleeveless dresses!)
Monday, September 03, 2007
Labor Day...Revised
We were supposed to go to Utah for Labor Day and meet up w/ the Texas Team Dodson contingent, but sickness led to cancellations from critical party members, so we went to Carmel instead. Not a terrible trade off, given that the weather was SPECTACULAR. I've never seen so many people on the beach in Carmel in my life. A great weekend given the last minute change in plans. Here are some pics (there are a lot of them...not that often that I get to put the monkeys in swimsuits and sleeveless dresses!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment