I'm still doing a ton of wash, I'm still getting thrown up on, and D and C are still really sick. In fact, they are worse today. I took D in to see the doctor this afternoon, although I did it in part to satisfy Andrew (The one thing we really fight about w/ regards to kids is the pediatrician. I'm sure this will come up in a post later, but what is it about men and the freakin' idea that you should always "go see the doctor")? The doctor confirmed that hydration is paramount and recovery is a touch and go process (all things we discussed when I spoke to her earlier in the day).
Anyway, we're now giving C/D pedialyte through a dropper. They are still throwing up but I'm really hoping it will stop soon. It has to, right?
It is really hard to deny your little girl when she picks up a spoon, looks at you w/ pleading eyes, and says "cottage cheese?"
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment