Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Blind Side

Today I was in the living room w/ D/C. D went into the dining room (who am I kidding, it has become more of an extension of our living room, which means it has become an extension of a playroom). D came toddling back with a new favorite toy from Meme (the new 'grandmother name' we've landed on for my mom)--a rubber mama giraffe w/ 3 baby giraffes. D excitedly hobbles across the living room floor, looking down at her new found treasure in anticipation of playing with it. Out of the corner of my eye I see movement, and out of the left corner comes C, full speed ahead. She runs across the room, grabs D in a huge bear hug from behind, and TACKLES her. D goes down, and wrestling over the giraffes ensues.
I stopped myself from laughing and picked up D and hugged her. Then I gave C a stern talking to and a 15 yard penalty for unnecessary roughness.

(and these are just pics i like)



No comments: