We hope. We seem to be on the upswing. I blame myself for dragging this out a bit...I feel like such a rookie mom and it crushes me to think I screwed up the recovery process. We're laying low today and then my mom is going to help us tomorrow (This week has made it official: I would not survive motherhood without my mother. She came over part of Wed and Thurs of this week and helped me, willingly exposing herself to the plague. I am so excited for my brothers to get the same help when they have kids, and so sad for my sister that she can't use the Pegster Bat Phone. I feel guilty even writing about it).
And my lovely husband (I know, the one who pisses me off when it comes to going to the doctor) bought me an awesome new little video camera (the Flip) as an early anniversary/I feel bad for you gift. Can't wait to use it on my thin (D now weighs less than she did two months ago), tired, sick but recovering little monkeys (who, btw, are obssessed w/ the damn hats they are wearing below in fatter times. C insisted on sleeping with hers today. HELP!!!)

Now when we go to Hawaii we are really going to feel like we EARNED it.
No comments:
Post a Comment