Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Still Going (again)

Both C and D threw up again last night. Sometime in the middle of the night. I feel like the WORST mother because I didn't hear it (even though I have the monitor back on now), nor did I go in and check on them when I went to bed because I didn't want to wake them. And so they spent the night in vomit. I feel so so awful. And I'm tired of this...we're on day 10 of this flu and that isn't normal. They're tired, hungry, and miserable, I'm worried, my work is suffering, and I just want them better.

Was I on crack when I wrote that last cheery post? Clearly. Call me Britney.

And here's a pic that was taken amidst all of this during one of our few "well moments" (notice no one is smiling)...nice bra strap Molly. OMG, I AM turning into Britney. Poor ADod.

No comments: