No vomiting since yesterday morning. The doctor put them on formula. I was a little freaked out because they've never been on formula before, but they seemed willing to drink it. It seems to have helped...they are getting protein but not dairy. Tomorrow I'm going to reintroduce some yogurt and see how it goes.... both of the girls are smaller than they were two months ago. If D loses any more weight I'm going to have to turn her car seat around.
And a few people pointed out that the girls are in identical dresses, which seems to be at odds w/ my general twin philosophy. Generally, I don't like dressing them the same. But these dresses were too cute (their great grandmother MADE them) and sometimes it is a little hard to resist. Also, I am starting to have trouble because if I buy them different things they tend to prefer one over the other. Ie. they have a blue sippy cup and an orange one---they both want blue. I had to get another blue. They have a dog towel and a frog towel---they both prefer the dog. I ended up getting them the same Halloween costume because I worried that they would both prefer one over the other (my other identical twin moms are having the same issues). So you may see more "identical" things moving forward.
This is an old video (about 3 weeks ago) that I'd originally uploaded just to send Andrew, but I've had some video requests so here goes...
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment