Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More pics






The blog police said I put the "worst picture" up (trying not to get offended because it was the only pic that included me). Here are more pics of C/D. C is in the darker bow, but unfortunately they are so different in size right now I think it is easy to tell who is who (their size difference continues to worry me, and if one more person tells me it is "no big deal" and its "ok for girls to be little" I'm going to hurt someone. I know it isn't the worst thing in the world, but I'm their mother, I'm the one who was supposed to give them good prenatal care, and I'm allowed to worry).

And I know what you're thinking "what kind of horrible mother dresses her kids up for pics in the middle of the stomach flu?" I could give you all the specifics, but let's just leave it at "yes, I'm that kind of clueless, horrible mother."


And here's a video of the girls before they got sick. One of their favorite new tricks is "walking backwards." They are so proud of themselves. I have a better video of it, that includes their attempts at jumping, but I'm struggling to figure out how to edit w/ quicktime Pro so who knows if you'll ever see it.

No comments: