The girls had their first Christmas!!! For the most part, they didn't notice it....They were a little overwhelmed by the concept of opening presents so we didn't open too many. But they enjoyed the food, they loved the LeapFrog table they got from Gram and Sam and the piano they got from my mother and Papa Chris.
They enjoyed Christmas mass but only because we bounced to the choir music : )The next morning we had a 6:55 am flight out of OAK to SLC. OAK after Christmas is always a disaster and every year I figure they'll figure it out. Well they didn't. We arrived an hour and a half early only to find a 2 hour baggage check in line (I'm NOT joking) followed by a 40 minute security line. We bribed a guy to check our bags in which gave us just enough time to get to the plane in time to watch it take off. Total nightmare. (but our bags made
it...even worse!) So now we have to fly out of SJC through Reno the NEXT DAY. I honestly can't believe we are actually going to do this! And I am starting to feel sick. But we keep saying that we love to travel and we want to learn to do it with kids, so I guess we're going for it... More pics of Xmas to come...
(ps. I fell into the same terrible habit of saving as draft all these entries and now i'm trying to catch up... it always sucks when I do this because I can't remember the things I originally wanted to write about...NY resolution to stop doing this!)

No comments:
Post a Comment