Monday, December 04, 2006

Exhausted

  • Charlotte has been running a fever for the past few days. I think it is teething but who knows.
  • I spent most of the night up with Charlotte on Saturday night.
  • I can't get the girls to sleep past 5am, and I really don't have the energy anymore to let them cry. I've tried everything and their bodies still want to wake up at 5am. There is a HUGE difference between getting up at 6am every day and getting up at 5...trust me. I know we'll get them back to 6am eventually, but it will be a long time before I change more than one time zone again.
  • Andrew has been working on a deal for almost a year and it is blowing up. He wants this deal to close very badly. I want this deal to close very badly. Citibank wants this deal to close very badly. He spent most of the weekend on the phone working.
  • My mom got sick on Sunday and couldn't help take care of the girls for a few hours...I thought Andrew was going to cry when I told him.
  • Our (Andrew's but I like to hear about it and swear I'll have more time next year to have a team) fantasy football didn't advance in the playoffs.
  • Toxic saliva has effected the earpiece on my cell phone, making it difficult to hear people.
  • My nanny had to cancel today, and the last minute nanny place I call is fully booked all week.
  • We have andrew's office party this Saturday and my babysitter cancelled. I have no idea what we are going to do with the munchkins.
  • But here's the real kicker. Our three week old HP Pavillion died this weekend. Imploded, exploded, died. Unreal. The hard drive is at Best Buy..we're hoping to recover the data. A new hard drive is on the way. My old computer died after getting the new one, so I am without a computer, and without a tech department to hand me one. I'm living on borrowed time even as I write this, but the past few days have been so unbelievable I had to write it all down because I need to legitimize my fatigue.
  • Amall's getting evicted after a month in her apartment in NYC. DR is losing her nanny. They still beat me, but I'm putting in a good run for third place for "whose life doesn't really suck, but is really a big pain in the ass right now."

No comments: