Monday, December 18, 2006

Holy Sh%t!

We're a family of four!! This fact never ceases to amaze me.

99% of the time it makes me giddy with happiness. 1% of the time I look at things that say "The Dodsons" and I feel like June Cleaver. I know you aren't supposed to admit this as a mother, but every once in a while I look back wistfully on things I used to be able to do. I think it might be the rain...it makes me really miss Paris. (And I know, this sounds obnoxious) Anyway, my theory is that if I didn't miss some of it, I must have had a lame ass life before, so the fact that I now miss some of it is only a good thing! And besides, I wouldn't trade ANY of my life right now for all the shoes in Paris : )

No comments: