Friday, December 08, 2006

HP SUCKS

THEY...SENT...THE...WRONG...FREAKIN'...HARDDRIVE.

In other lovely news, we have taken the 'wedges' away from the ladies...what this means is that they now roll around the bed, screech across the cribs at each other, and generally crack themselves up instead of sleeping. Yesterday I went in to find Charlotte on her tummy, pulling down the bumper so she could see out through the slats of the bed, giggling. Dylan, on the other side of the room, is chirping away as she tries to throw one of her little legs over the side of the crib.

Thus the cribs are going to be lowered this weekend (which is why I've gotten VERY little sleep the past two nights, because the rolling around wakes them and then I'm convinced they will flip themselves out of the bed). Going to keep the bumpers in as long as possible....I might even try to discourage them from trying to pull themselves up. Why you ask? Because those bumpers are damn cute, and they weren't cheap! Taking them down will be like the end of an era (retro girl, at it again i know). So maybe stunting their development is worth keeping those cute little things up longer. At least I got gender neutral so I can trot them out again for subsequent munchkins regardless!

And just to give you an idea of how tired i've been lately, yesterday I broke down and took the girls to Whole Foods for the first time (taking them to grocery stores is not an easy task, but we have NO food). As I walked in (I should say steered the snap n go in) and started to go down my list I sort of absentmindedly grabbed one of the orange samples they had out... (i know, samples are germ centers, but i'm a snacker so I get over the germs). Oh, but not this time...because I realized after putting it in my mouth that I had grabbed from the wrong bowl...I had grabbed from the already eaten slices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need more sleep. Really, I do.

Back to work. I'm actually cranking all day today on work things, and I have to admit that I'm really enjoying being 'working molly' for a full day (of course, this version of working molly hasn't even brushed her teeth yet, but whatever).

No comments: