Thursday, December 14, 2006

What the hell was I thinking...


We never send out christmas cards....a lot of effort and Andrew always balks at the cost... but now that we actually have munchkins to show off I told Andrew there was no way I wasn't sending out cards this year.

So I found some I liked, but they were a little pricey. Andrew keeps saying "Ofoto, just do ofoto"... and my answer of course was "All my friends send these beautiful cards, not ofoto." And Andrew's answer is always "Have you seen where your friends live? We're in a slightly different income bracket." So a few weeks ago I'm in paper source and I run into Ashley...the mother of Frances and Olivia....she's putting together her own cards. The materials are beautiful and the cost is minimal given how great they look. I think to myself "She has twins AND she's a doctor full time. If she can do it, I can do it."

Should have considered two things. 1). I SUCK AT ART, PROJECTS, CRAFTS, ETC. It falls right after cooking for me. and 2) My computer is broken therefore printing all these things will be a huge pain because my current loaner doesn't hook up to the printer.

And even worse, I don't have a great picture to use. The best I have is one of the 4 of us, and I really just wanted one of the girls but I don't have a one in which they are both smiling.
So if you think you'll be getting a card from me this year, don't hold your breath. Maybe around Valentine's Day. : )

(Pictures are of the girls getting themselves in "tight spots" too... Dylan halfway under the changing table and charlotte underneath the ottoman...but laughing because i'm standing right over her).

No comments: