Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Patient Patient






"Dr. Fillitin" (D?!) and "Dr. Morganeau" (C?!) are very fond of 'fixing' people. Usually that 'people' is me. I think they may have gone to the same medical school as Dr. Spaceman because yesterday their remedy for my many ailments was "you need to eat a lot of ketchup" (and yes, for those of you from my Trilogy days, you know I've actually tried that before). They also offer unique 'bonus' services during checkups---haircuts and nail clippings!

Today they found a new--very willing, very sweet--patient. LBD. Miss Lila B was so happy to get the attention that she happily sat while they checked her ears, her mouth, her reflexes, 'cut her hair and nails,' etc.
Their diagnosis? "She's chubby."

(ps. Uncle Todd that is the cutest bib EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank u!!!)

1 comment:

Kallie Tett said...

Molly, I love reading your blog! I always read them to Mark and you make us laugh every time :) I can only hope that Evia is as hilarious as C and D some day!