I am now officially in the third trimester. Yikes! This for me is the scariest time in pregnancy-- 24-28 weeks. When your baby would probably survive, but not without potentially major complications. So while I'm in no hurry for Bedo to show up, I will also breathe a sigh of relief when we get to 30, and really 32, weeks.
It was nice to have a second trimester though. I feel like I didn't get one last time. Last time I got big much faster and I found out how risky the pregnancy was at 13 weeks, which shot to hell any plans of a 'honeymoon' period. This time I felt fine, had energy, hardly had any doctors appointments, and stayed pretty small until at least midway through the second trimester.
Other than more weight gain than I would like (19 lbs as of yesterday...damn it) I feel good. Bedo is very active now--not the same kind of activity you get with two in there, but definitely active.
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment