Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dear Santa

Forget writing letters. D and C are digital age kids, so when they want to talk to the man, they just pick up the phone (or in this case, remote control).

C's conversation: "Hi Santa, it's Charlotte. How are you today? Yes, um, I just want to tell you, when you bring presents, don't come inside the door. Ok? Thank you."

D's conversation: "Hi Santa, how are you today? Please don't come inside the front door....and don't carry me! Ok, thank you. Bye!"

Guess we'll be leaving cookies, milk and carrots on our front doorstep because the fat man is DEFINITELY not welcome inside. Personally, I think it is a good sign. They'll have a happy father if they always treat courting men like that--"Yeah, you can bring me presents, but leave them by the door. I don't want you in my house. And by the way, don't touch me."

No comments: