Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Down for the Count
When Andrew gets sick, he gets SICK. And with the way he's been running/flying around these days, it was only a matter of time. Three days into a very high fever, and he's laying on the couch instead of flying to the east coast today. He's miserable. He went to a "doctor" (and I say it with parentheses because about 10 minutes ago he looked her up and now we think she is only a physicians assistant). Other than a 102/103 fever he shows no other symptoms, and somehow my husband--the non-crunchiest Bay Area resident I know--has found the crunchiest physicians assistant in the area. For the second time he's seen her she's basically told him to "go home and rest." Yeah right. Overmedication, shmovermedication. I miss my Austin doctor--the guy would prescribe a Zpak for you over the phone. No questions asked. Some things are just better in Texas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment