- Two weeks ago I got really, really sick. Started out as a flu and then became a stomach virus. Add in every bad pregnancy symptom you can imagine (heartburn, acid reflux, aching, insomnia, stuffy nose) and that was me. I was miserable and worthless. One trip to the emergency room, 5 days of worthlessness, a Thanksgiving that included about 4 bites of food, and finally I saw the light of day. The only upside was that I had started to wonder if I was just experiencing the last few weeks of pregnancy. I was pretty sure I couldn't take a month of it so I was devising ways to induce labor. So even though I'm big and tired now, I feel so much better than I did that it is manageable.
- Trying to christmas shop, prepare for a kid, finish up work stuff, look for a place to live, get a christmas picture/card, enjoy the holidays with C and D, put up a tree, continue to research school options, figure out a schedule for our lives post-baby, fix the car, hire a mothers helper to get me through a few evenings a week for the next few months, show up at c/d's school for the things I signed up to do, go to doctors appointments, see friends before I explode and become a hermit for awhile, get big kids furniture for C/D, get baby gifts for other people having kids, check off things I won't be able to do for awhile post baby (dentist, haircut), potentially switch pediatricians, yada yada yada. I'm tired. Really tired.
- A's in London this week.
- I have been terrible with pictures these past two months.
- I have some older posts that I wanted to finish but I think I'll just throw all my thoughts into one post and hopefully get it up this weekend, and maybe even with a pic and video or two. Dare I dream.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Yes, I'm Still Here
Barely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment