I'm over 37 weeks. If I had Bedo today she/he'd be term. I had an ultrasound last week and Bedo was 6lb, 5oz--one ounce shy of double miss D. Bedo still has the enlarged ureter/kidney issue. It is 'borderline' but they are going to do another ultrasound a month after birth. Most of these resolve themselves naturally. (Bedo also has a very large nose if the 3d ultrasound is accurate. As an aside, I realize I really don't like ultrasounds--they stress me out).
I'm going to get a term baby, one who bipasses the NICU and heads straight for the Fat Baby nursery. That is awesome. Now I just need to hold out 11 more days. I'm a few centimeters dialated. It is selfish to worry about because there are no health issues, but I'd REALLY like to get past Christmas at the very least.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment