Sunday, December 14, 2008
Project Dylan
Just in case D ends up some kind of designer someday (I like to think she'd be of the Gwen Stefani/L.A.M.B genre) , I thought I'd chronicle some of her 'early works.' This is her most recent favorite ensemble...my favorite part is the flame leggings OVER the jeans (it looks like one of my ski outfits circa 1987). Often times when D gets dressed in the morning A reminds her "not to forget her Indigo Girls CDs." (And yes, I've started to hide some of her shirts because EVERY morning she says to me "I want to wear my fish shirt." The only really girly things she likes are the barrettes I get on Etsy. While inexpensive, they aren't free, and yet D manages to lose them ALL the time. But sometimes they are the only thing on her that says "girl" so I feel obliged to grant her demands of "4 barrettes" in her hair each morning).
Of course, not to be outdone, this is C's version of 'bundling up' for a cold day.
I have been terrible on the pictures this month too. Worst month yet. So sad. I have gotten several professional pics of c/d (a photographer at school and a photographer who I had a credit with) but I can't post those. I'd say you'd see them in our Xmas card but Recessionmas has made me think that maybe I'll just take a pic myself and throw it into Tiny Prints instead : ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment