If 12/30 rolls on by and you don't get a post or an email announcement from us. Why the delay?
1. I haven't created the "email list" that everyone says you should do beforehand. I'm too superstitious.
2. We have no name. Seriously. I packed my hospital bag and in it are two baby name books. There's no way we'll have a name for Bedo upon arrival. I don't think I want to at this point. I'd like a little time to get to know the monkey first. We're closer on a girl name than a boy name, but we're definitely not "there" in any way.
BTW, is it weird that I'm sort of thinking of my stay in the hospital as a mini 'vacation?' No one to cook a meal for, tv in my room, vicodin, what's not to like? I actually have a list of "to dos" I want to get done while I'm there. I think I keep forgetting that this baby will actually be in my room a lot of the time. With C and D my room was eerily quiet (though the NICU is the world's best babysitter, i'll say that much). And I'm forgetting that I might actually be in pain, or tired, or on drugs. Still, some of it sounds kind of relaxing.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment