Sunday, December 14, 2008

Bump Watch

On 11/21 (or maybe 11/20 depending on how you count it) I was 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant. That is when I gave birth to the monkeys. So I am officially now more pregnant than I have ever been. Pretty cool.
Just to give you a comparison, here I am pregnant with C and D.

At almost 31 weeks, headed into the hospital for steroids and bedrest on 12/30/05. (And yes, I'm petrified in this picture).

At almost 32 weeks.The day of delivery, 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant. And here are some pics with Bedo.

At 31 weeks.


At 33 weeks and 2 days (and extremely freakin' pale, I might add). Yesterday, at 36 1/2 weeks.

Looking at these pics makes me realize why people take pictures of their bellies with their bellies showing, because clothing really changes the way you look. I definitely look different this time around, but that's to be expected given the 1/2 difference. For one thing, unless I've gained a lot of weight in the past week I'm 10 lbs lighter at 37 weeks than I was at 33 weeks with C and D. (It didn't hurt that between 32 weeks and 35 weeks--when I got really sick--I actually lost a pound). Otherwise I guess I'd say that I stick straight out more this time around, as opposed to being rounder last time. And finally, I'm carrying about the same height, maybe a little higher, but the drop off after the "peak" is more like a cliff than a ski slope. The bottom picture probably shows it best.

No comments: