
Here are pics from our Halloween run of '08. D was a giraffe and C a mermaid. We went to a few parties at friends houses and trick or treated at stores and on a street near our house. C and D definitely "got it" this year, although they enjoyed choosing the candy more than eating it (with the exception of the lollipops they had basically forgotten about the candy by the nexy morning.
A few other notable activities:
We made our first annual "Gram/KC pumpkin brownie" as C and D called it because Gram and KC used to make it with their kids.

I want credit for this! Andrew gave C/D a CHOICE of what they wanted carved on their pumpkins (I was thinking two eyes, a nose, maybe a mouth) and they picked freakin' spider webs! I did the one on the left (isn't it the better one!) and it took HOURS.

Here are a bunch of pics. We would have had more except Andrew dropped my camera and broke the lens right as we were headed out to trick or treat (just so glad it wasn't me).
No comments:
Post a Comment