Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Get Back in Your Shell Young Lady

Dylan has "come out of her shell" so to speak. And it turns out a devil was lurking inside.

I have noticed that since school has started D has gone through a bit of transformation. Where as before I would say that C talked a lot more than D, and C was generally 'ahead' of D in a lot of areas, including socially, now I'd say that it just depends on the day. Mikie and Lindsay (my brother and his girlfriend) came to visit a few weeks ago and the first thing they said afterwards was "Last time C did all the talking. This time D never STOPPED talking."

I think school has given D a lot more confidence in herself. It has also apparently given her many new 'ideas' because she seems to be a big fan of doing anything that she knows she probably shouldn't....all with a big grin.

LJ said it best when she once said "C's smile is angelic. D's smile says "I might do something bad..." Lately it feels like I just sit there and wait to see what mischievous idea she's going to come up with next. God help us.

No comments: