Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yes, THAT's My Husband

Is it weird that I get a tiny thrill from introducing people to Andrew at places like preschool? First, I just like when he can actually be there to introduce (I've had to go to several preschool "family" events by myself which sucks). But aside from the obvious reasons you are proud to introduce your spouse, he's always the young hotty in the room! Maybe because I'm old, maybe because I'm fat and pregnant, maybe because we are on #3 and they rightfully assume no 31 year old in his right mind would let that happen, maybe because we have twins and people assume IVF, and definitely because we live in SF, but I know the assumption is that I'm going to have a much older better half. And in walks this youngin' (w/ a smile like his daughter Dylan). Once I get over myself--as in, I'm thinking "Do I really look that old? Couldn't I be 31 too?" Ha ha--I have to admit, I quite enjoy it.

I wonder if someday C/D will feel that way. As in "Meet my Dad. He's a DILF." : )

No comments: