A few days ago we told C and D that I have a baby in my belly (it was getting a little obvious). They were actually VERY excited. They started talking about all the things that they could teach the baby (they refer to it as "he" but tell me that it will be a "sister.") They kissed the 'baby' and hugged the 'baby' and patted my tummy (very hard I might add).
C also asked A if he had a baby in his belly? He said no, that boys don't have babies in their bellies, just girls. She reassured him "Someday when you be a girl you can have a baby in your belly too Daddy."
Yesterday she also asked me "Is the baby excited to meet ME?" And of course I said the baby just couldn't wait....which is true. She/he is going to be very lucky to have two big sisters like D and C.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment