I especially like how she says that Charlotte and Dylan are a "very interesting pair" which translates nicely to "what the hell were they thinking?!" But I love 'em so guess that is what matters.
Here is her answer with suggestions. Click on the site to see reader comments. Do you like any of them???
Reader Question - Name for Baby #3?
September 17th, 2008A reader named Molly recently asked me for a few name suggestions:
I have identical twin girls named Charlotte Maiden and Dylan Rose. I am expecting another. I need a boy or a girl name that fits with these names but isn’t too much like them (ie. I don’t want Sadie, Charlotte and Dylan because then Dylan would be too much of an odd woman out). I also don’t want any names ending in -en, -in, -an, etc. because they are just getting too popular. Finally, I’d prefer the names not start w/ a C or a D. Appreciate the help!!
Charlotte and Dylan make a very interesting pair, I think. The former is decidedly feminine and has been popular in Europe (and elsewhere) for centuries; the latter is traditionally masculine and has been popular in the U.S. only since the 1960s (thanks to folksinger Bob).
Here are some names that might work with both of them…
| Girls | Boys | |||
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Alexis Astrid Avery Bailey Beatrice Brooke Ellery Georgia Gwyneth Ingrid Laurel Meredith Matilda | Margot Maeve Piper Paige Philippa Phoebe Ramona Reese Riley Shelby Skylar Sydney Willow | Adam Asher Anthony Alec Bennett Bryce Brady Blake Edgar Eli Everett Frederick Gareth | Garrett Graham Henry Hugh Jonas Leo Lucas Maxwell Micah Roderick Raymond Spencer Wesley | |
Do you think any of these names sound particularly good with Charlotte and Dylan? What others would you suggest?

No comments:
Post a Comment