Me: Dylan, let's get your jacket on. How about the lobster jacket?
D: No, 'dis jacket!! (Pointing to the pink fuzzy fleece jacket).
Me: Ok, let's put that one on.
Me: Charlotte, let's get your jacket on.
C: Seashells! (Her fleece, D's equivalent is the 'lobster jacket.')
Me: Ok, great.
D: NOooooooooooo! Charwotte, 'dis jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: But Dylan, C wants to wear a different jacket.
D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (crying, rolling around on the floor)
Me: Ok Charlotte, will you wear the jacket Dylan is wearing?
C: No.
Me: Ok Dylan, Charlotte wants to wear her seashells fleece, but you can wear different jackets.
D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Charwotte...'dis jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR
D: Ladybug socks!! Ladybug socks!
(I put on ladybug socks)
C: Ladybug socks! Ladybug socks!
(I only have one pair of ladybug socks).
C: Ladybug socks! (crying)
Me: Look Charlotte, I have socks for you with deer on them. How cool is that?
C: Deer socks! Ooh.
D: (Frantically trying to rip her shoes and socks off). DEER SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEER SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And here they are...ruining the environment one water bottle at a time (I blame their father, and I can continue to say things like that until he guest posts).

No comments:
Post a Comment