Friday, November 09, 2007

AGAIN????

I thought I was going to be posting about how this week was all about 'recovering' from a rough month in the Dodson abode. But no. I got the stomach virus last night. AGAIN. AGAIN. I cannot freakin' believe it. And this time it was worse. This is the first time I have sat up all day. I am barely able to function and I'm very weak. I feel so bad because D/C have not had a lot of me lately, and it is so confusing and probably scary for your mother to be so sick that she can't hug you (or doesn't want to out of fear of getting you sick) and can't hold you and can't even sit up. They keep yelling "sit up!" and trying to climb on top of me.

Andrew is extremely busy at work, and he stayed home as long as he could in the morning. Then I used the Bat Phone to call my mother, who of course dropped everything to come out and take care of C/D. Andrew then came home as early as he could and took over from there.

I'm really starting to feel that I must be a dirty person. Why the hell do we keep getting sick? This is the third time the stomach virus has passed through my family in a year. I am seriously going to have to start bathing in purell. This sucks.

No comments: