Sunday, November 11, 2007

And another one down...

Little Charlotte got sick. I feel AWFUL, like it is all my fault. We were up all night with her, and I had to do most of the work because we are trying to keep A from getting it. So painful. The poor thing was screaming and begging me for milk, but I'm trying to stop her from throwing so I have to reintroduce everything really slowly. It is breaking my heart to watch her. It really, really is. I give her a teaspoon of pedialyte in a dropper and the poor thing practically inhales it trying to get every last drop of it in her mouth. (Nights like that always make me think of children in bad circumstances...ie. group homes or neglectful families..who takes care of them when they are sick? Always puts it into perspective).

This blog is getting freakin' depressing... Team Dodson seems to be in a slump. Here are the monkeys in happier days...(although something about this photo makes D (Left) look like Nicole Ritchie or something..you know that "I am going to pretend I don't want to be photographed and hold on to my gal-pal-of-the-moment's hand for moral support")

No comments: