Monday, November 26, 2007

Dillon in Houston

I forgot to mention that on the last night there we went to dinner w/ a high school classmate of Andrew's who is sort of dating Tim Riggins. Yes, FNL fans, RIGGINS. I think his real name is Taylor Kitsch, but who the hell cares, he will always be Riggins to me. I guess she bought him drinks at the Cedar Door in August and it started from there. After I accosted her about it she said "OMG, we were just texting about the new truck he bought!" It was all I could do to stop from gushing and saying "well tell him and Sarison to get their *sses over here!" She also told me Riggins is too young for her (4 years younger). Clearly she didn't know her audience. : )

Unfortunately, I didn't get the scoop on any of the other characters other than that Nick saw Tyra and she "doesn't look fat in person." (Does she look fat on the show? God help me if she does).

No comments: