Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Weekend with Dad...




Click here for the latest pictures of the ladies.

This past weekend the girls and I got to spend a lot of time with Dad. We didn't even do that much...just went for a walk to the grocery, hung out in the backyard, played with our favorite toys (mainly the mirror), etc. But the weekend felt like it had a lot of "family time" (scary that we are a family of 4 already!)

We were also fortunate enough to meet another set of identical twins and their parents...Frances and Olivia. They also had a complicated pregnancy...even more so than ours. It was really nice to meet people who understood exactly what you have been and are going through.

The weather here has been beautiful and the girls and I are trying to take advantage of it. Unfortunately I think I have developed a double snap n go stroller injury (no joke) so I just purchased a jogging stroller and though I am sure that I will take up the entire sidewalk I am hoping it makes it less painful to take the ladies out. Charlotte and Dylan both love to be outside. When they scream sometimes we take them to the backyard and just let them look around. It completely calms them down (kinda weird huh).

This picture shows the ugly part of the little backyard. It is actually quite cute. Unfortunately, they are selling our building...we are REALLY hoping that someone isn't cruel enough to kick out a family with newborn twins!!!

No comments: