This month I took c and d to visit their cousins. We had an awesome time. Traveling with two 4 year olds felt like a walk in the park, it was great to actually get some warm weather amidst the permanent winter that we have been in, and everyone seemed to have a great time.
C, D, and I slept in a king bed together and it was kind of special. I also learned that C sleeps like a cat. Many times in the night she will sit up, spin around, and then sort of plop her head anywhere on the bed.
And C is like a breath of fresh air on a trip. Everything about a trip is perfect--the hotel is beautiful, roey's house is amazing, the food is sooo good, the weather is great. She makes the trip more fun because she makes you appreciate it.

No comments:
Post a Comment