So one day C spilled water and she looks at me and asks "Who makes the water?" Giving an answer that illustrates my need to go back to sixth grade science I said "Well, water comes from the clouds and then it becomes oceans and lakes on earth." So she looks at the water and says "I'm sorry Nerf." Which tipped off the latest "Who makes the....?" or "What does a ..... make?" frenzy. Sadly, I don't always know how to answer and must add remedial science book to my reading list.
As a result, C exhibits a certain haughtiness for 'non-producers." Now when she sees horses she says "Hi horses" and then with an air of disdain, "Horses don't make anything."
Here are some pics that we had taken of C/D in dresses that Grandmommy Helen made (yes, their 93 year old great grandmother). And just in case you missed it, I did catch up on about 9 previous posts.
D and C
C
C and D
D
D
C and D

No comments:
Post a Comment