Didn't think so. Have 9 posts in "save as draft" and my computer exploded on Thursday am and I just got it back, with NOTHING on it. C now says "When I bite Dylan she cries. When I touch Mommy's computer, she cries." Yes, I cried when it exploded, mostly out of fear of losing all my pics/videos/work (I hadn't backed up in about 2 months) but also because Andrew was headed out of town and I knew I'd have no computer access. Sad how helpless we feel sans computer.
Anyway, apparently it wasn't C's fault. They said there was no way a little girl could have done this in the 20 sec she was hitting buttons. So I'm spending my day catching up on work and trying to re-set up my computer. And I've taught the girls that "Mommy wants an Apple computer for Christmas."
It's been a tough two weeks in general. Feels like Andrew has been gone a lot (off to NY AGAIN today....who the hell has to fly to NY twice in a week?????) and C/D have been really tough at bedtime (OCD to the max), and well, I'm starting to feel pregnant. As in serious upper back pains that are probably the result of the small bowling ball in my belly and picking up two 25-28lbs kids all the time, at the same time, (because yes, they always want to be carried and yes, i indulge because i know someday I won't be able to as often). Yes, I'm throwing myself a pity party.
So will try to catch up on all my old posts and then add some new ones.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment