Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Puzzleplay





C/D are OBSESSED WITH PUZZLES. Morning, afternoon and night..."Can I do a puzzle?" "Will you do a puzzle with me?" I have become a hunter of 24ish piece puzzles. From cars to Thomas to goodnight moon and a Little Mermaid one I couldn't fight any longer (they've never seen it but they still know she's a mermaid!---ugh, Target) we do a LOT of puzzles around here. They even do a puzzle together and most of the time manage to do so w/o fighting (they will each put together their own 'part' and then join them). And for the first time EVER I have found an activity that sometimes allows me to shower without them sitting their watching me (usually with a snack in hand and always insisting I keep the door open--I take the longest showers on earth when i'm not with them because most of my showers are open door sprints). Thank you puzzles!! (And if you know where I can get 24-30 piece non-floor puzzles---let me know. I think I've cleaned out our usual haunts!)




No comments: