Thursday, July 10, 2008

Addendum

To last post:

1. For those of you minivan drivers out there, don't be offended. I have a sinking feeling I'll be joining your ranks kicking and screaming before long.

2. Speaking of minivan owners, Krista, I realized the other day, is C/D's idol. I can understand why--she does really cool stuff. The girls like planes. I told them Krista flies planes. They saw an F14 in Carmel recently and all day we talked about the "jet girl" inside and what she was doing. They referred to the Jet Girl as "Just like Krista." They watched Krista run a triathlon. They saw her come out of the ocean, and somehow KNEW that was really cool. They now talk about how mermaids swim in the ocean-- "Just like Krista." Awesome.

3. I'm frightened to admit this, but I'm not sure I got that firefighter picture right!!! I think it might be D on the right. Oh sh*t! Must go back and start labeling all pics. And yes, I think they are getting closer in size, which is making it tougher for non-parents to tell them apart too! We weighed them recently--C is almost 28lbs and D is 25. But I think they are only about an inch apart now in height. If you know who is who in that pic, tell me!

No comments: