Because I don't think I can/should explain the minor disasters I've had this week in any given arena, I'll tell a little about C/D. Here they are in the crowns that they made with Kallie. Kallie, our first p/t nanny and still the gold standard, has been coming recently for a few hours just because she wants to see C/D before she moves down to San Diego in June. They adore her, and I come home and it is like a preschool has been created in my living room. It is awesome. Of course, in keeping w/ the disastrous week, while K was there to see them they decided to avail themselves of ALL clothing and diapers and then, yes, 'go potty' in their beds. Poor thing had to deal with cleaning everything up. I felt so awful. And she STILL managed to come up with a great art project.
And in case you were wondering, I've lost all control over what they choose to wear. And unfortunately, D has pretty bad taste. Her fav pants are brown jeans and that black butterfly shirt is her all-time favorite shirt.


No comments:
Post a Comment