The Palace of Fine Arts is FULL of tourists--many of them Asian--on nice days. For some reason, they love c and d. More times than I'd like to admit, they ask to take their pictures with them. I find this bizarre. I mean yes, I've done something similar while traveling (see "Exhibit A")
but let's be honest, C/D aren't nearly that cool (though they do smell better). And they aren't gorgeous either. I don't say this to be mean--I'm their mother so I think they are the most amazing things in the world--I'm just being objective. With babies it's all about the eyes...my girls got their mama's boring brown eyes. If I had two PPs or AEs w/ gorgeous blue eyes, I might understand more.
At first the picture requests creeped me, but now I find them rather amusing. The girls, however, don't. Here's a shot of C telling one of them just how much she dislikes being a tourist attraction (right before D started wailing).

No comments:
Post a Comment