I think that my posts have taken on a certain smugness to them, and I'm starting to make even myself sick...sorry for those of you (all 5 of you) who read this... I realize you don't care if some random stranger who watched me for 30 minutes thinks i'm a good mom. ugh, can't believe i posted that... I think I was just staring down the barrel of a week of solitude and I needed to pat myself on the back. but i'm over it.
A few random thoughts I'll share since I'm home ALONE, AGAIN.
--I feel bad for LaKisha...she NEEDS the money more than anyone else in that group since she's a single mom. And she did better than Blake last night but she's too similar to the other two candidates. I think I'm gunning for Melinda--Jordin is ANNOYING, and Blake, while interesting, sort of turned me off last night..i mean i lived in the 80s, I don't need to see a guy impersonate a british popstar from the 80s. Melinda does look like Shrek, as my brother pointed out, but I think she might be the best one of the remaining three. Though I think Blake might be the most marketable, and if he loses he could be this year's Daughtry. I actually think this season hasn't produced anyone that I think is clearly marketable...ok, maybe Jordin, but again, a little too annoying for me.
--I think I might actually take Grey's Anatomy off my Tivo list next season. And that spinoff looks awful..where old tv stars go to die.
--I'm a little disappointed w/ Entourage this year too. For several reasons, but one of them being that the show is supposed to be 30 minutes and half of them don't top 24 minutes..one was only 21 minutes!
And in munchkin news, miss d has a big knot on her noggin tonight from a spill she took at the park today (she was w/ Kallie). I tried to ice it, but she HATES anything near her face so it was a no go. I have pics for them next week and we've got a knot on the forehead w/ one and a bruise below the eye w/ the other. Hope they heal quickly!
Ok, off to bed,and yes, i'm too tired to watch end of AI, so I just googled it to find out who got the boot.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment