
Here are some action shots of the girls "helping me"I like to think of the first one as "spring cleaning" and the second as "let's see if putting raisins down the heat vent gives this place a nice smell."
I've been reflecting a bit on the nature of most of my posts. They are obviously VERY centered around Charlotte and Dylan. I realize this may get boring at times, and yes, there are other things going on in my life. But then I realized that I have a VERY short window for these type of posts. I mean really, is anyone going to want to read about how "today Dylan said her first swear word" or "Charlotte got caught cutting class" or "I found a bag of marijuana in my wheel rim" (don't ask). Or even worse, "Charlotte got straight As...again!" or "Dylan won the science competition" ---Anyway, my point is that at this age ALL babies are cute, and because of this as parents we're allowed to talk about how cute they are...but yes, at a certain age talking about how great your kids are becomes a bit obnoxious. But for now, I'm totally allowed to go on and on about them, right?!
I've been reflecting a bit on the nature of most of my posts. They are obviously VERY centered around Charlotte and Dylan. I realize this may get boring at times, and yes, there are other things going on in my life. But then I realized that I have a VERY short window for these type of posts. I mean really, is anyone going to want to read about how "today Dylan said her first swear word" or "Charlotte got caught cutting class" or "I found a bag of marijuana in my wheel rim" (don't ask). Or even worse, "Charlotte got straight As...again!" or "Dylan won the science competition" ---Anyway, my point is that at this age ALL babies are cute, and because of this as parents we're allowed to talk about how cute they are...but yes, at a certain age talking about how great your kids are becomes a bit obnoxious. But for now, I'm totally allowed to go on and on about them, right?!

No comments:
Post a Comment