
OMG, why didn't someone tell me what a mess food would be?! Here is how it goes down:
--I get the food out. They start to grunt because they can see it coming. OR, I'm eating my own food, like cereal, and they look at me pleadingly because they can't understand why I'm not feeding THEM.
--Ok, so let's assume that I actually AM trying to feed them. The minute they get the bibs on they A) start grunting because they want food, and B) start eating their bibs.
--I start feeding them. One grunts while I am feeding the other. When the grunting gets to a very high level I attempt to feed one with my right hand and one with my left. Since I can't do ANYTHING with my right hand this makes things REALLY messy.
--By the end of it all, there is food EVERYWHERE. I strip the girls down, stick q-tips in their noses to try to get the food out of their noses, do the same for their ears, and try my best to get the food off of their seats.
I'm so glad that no one told me what a mess this would be or I might never have fed them real food. (Although I figured out that I am producing 70 and 80 oz of milk A DAY to feed them. How I am still carrying about 10 more lbs than I'd like around when I'm basically a human COW is beyond me). The good news is that the girls seem to like food...they have now eaten sweet potatoes, bananas, peas, and winter squash. Thus it seems they already like more vegetables than their father.
So here are some videos (not that exciting but i figure the out of town relatives will enjoy):
Dylan going crazy on the jumperoo
Charlotte playing with her favorite friend the lion (we find lion fur in her hands hours afterward)
Dylan and Charlotte eating
Charlotte trying to eat the dragon

No comments:
Post a Comment