Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Summer in San Francisco




The first pic gives you some idea of how bad the weather has been in the past few weeks (ok, it hasn't been that cold, but I always think it will be that cold when I see all the fog). But seriously, I mean to look like this in August???? I hear Marin calling my name.

The other pics show the girls on the swing... they have definitely grown since the last time I put them in it. Taking the girls to the park by myself is a little scary because I have to leave one to put the other in or out of the stroller. I feel very safe in the park I go to but it still worries me. But they are really starting to enjoy the swing and watching the other kids so I'm sure we'll still visit often. I can only imagine what lies ahead when they start walking.

Still sick but feeling better. Now I just feel like a fat, mushy, lard because I haven't exercised in forever. With my mother and Kallie gone this week it would have been difficult enough...add the sick factor in and you get couch potato molly.

No comments: