
So I'm not sure what I'm in need of more: Warm bodies to help me this week or new toys. I have been really sick...I'm mostly better but still have a hacking cough that freaks the girls out. Charlotte and Dylan are now a little sick...runny noses and coughs...luckily no fever or breathing issues yet but it still stresses me out. Andrew left today for Buffalo for 4 days (yes, hell of a 4th of July for both of us). My mother is gone and so is Kallie. So it is basically just me and the girls for the next few days. As long as they don't get sicker I think I can handle it, but I'm not going to say I'm not nervous. I may have to go with the "It's 5 o'clock somewhere" plan on a few nights : ).I think I need reinforcements: ie. NEW TOYS. I'm convinced that the girls are bored with what I have...I borrowed a bouncer from my mother (dylan in it) and got them an exersaucer (charlotte in it). As you can see, they don't quite fill them out yet, but they do seem to like them more than what I already have...so now I am officially on the hunt for new toys. If you are reading this (and you probably aren't because I haven't sent the link out to anyone) and you have good toy suggestions for 5/6 month olds...please send!!!
Alright, off to bed. I have to go turn the white noise machine up REALLY loud so that the ladies do not get awakened by the fireworks that no one can see because of the fog.

No comments:
Post a Comment