So last week was one of the toughest weeks that I have had with the girls. It was basically just me for the entire week...no andrew, no mom, no kallie. By the end of the week even the girls looked at me like "mom, can't you get some help in here?" Add to it that all three of us were sick, and the girls have suddenly developed really bad sleeping habits, and it all makes for a pretty brutal week. Not bad mind you, because hey, I have two healthy daughters and I'm lucky enough to be able to spend the days with them, but about as bad as this wonderful life can be. It made me realize how much the girls benefit from having other people around. Unfortunately it means I can't really leave as much, but right now I would rather have them happy than get out. I did break down and hire a sleep trainer to help us come up with a plan to improve the sleep siuation. Btw, this paragraph is not very clear is it? that is the lack of sleep talking....
Here is a pic of the girls first trip to the park...

No comments:
Post a Comment